Once you become a member of the National Honor Society (NHS), you’re a member forever. You are a part of a family of millions of others who valued the pillars of scholarship, service, leadership, and character while in high school, and continue to uphold those pillars today.
This digital map shows how wide-spread our NHS family is. Pin yourself to the map and join your fellow alumni!
Want to share your NHS story?
We invite you to answer one of the following prompts:
- What is your favorite NHS memory?
- How did NHS help you after high school?
- Why should others join NHS?
- What is your wish for NHS for the next 100 years?
- What would you go back and say to your adviser if you had the chance?
Use #nhs100stories and post your stories along with photos of your membership card, alumni pin, or even your yearbook picture to help us celebrate the past 100 years of NHS!