Partner with the National Honor Societies.
Target high-achieving high school and middle level students and student activity advisers.
Did you know that more than 1.6 million students participate in National Honor Society (NHS) and National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) activities each year? And each of our more than 25,000 chapters found in high schools and middle schools around the globe is managed by an adviser—a faculty member, counselor, or professional staff member responsible for overseeing member selection and chapter activities.
Get their attention! Here are some ways your organization can benefit from a partnership with the National Honor Societies:
Partnership Packages Can Include:
- Company Logo, URL and Brief Company Description included within the Partners Tab on Student Program Websites for 12 months
- Company Logo and URL visible during all Student Conference events websites and promotion
- 3 LEAD Conferences per academic year
- 1 NatStuCo Conference per academic year
- Pre-Approved Sessions at
- 1 LEAD Conference and 1 NatStuCo Conference OR
- Co-Hosted Webinar Series with NASSP Student Programming – Upcoming Topics include: service and service learning, youth advocacy and civic engagement, college readiness and preparedness, and much more!
- Ability to Provide an Insert or Promotional Item in all student conference tote bags
- Student Programs Website Banner Campaign
- 12 months of advertising on all student leadership program websites including nhs.us, njhs.us, NatStuCo.org, and nehs.org
- Advertising in Honor Society News and NatStuCo E-Bulletin
- Our e-newsletter distributed to a combined audience of 32,000 student advisers across the US
- Full- or Half-Page Ads in Advise Magazine
- Distributed quarterly, it is the trusted resource for over 26,000+ advisers for the National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, and National Student Council.
- Dedicated Email Blasts to our student programming database including advisers, teachers, students, principals, and more.
If you are interested in these opportunities, or exploring other ways to get your message to advisers and students, please reach out to Ben Anderson email@example.com or call 410-584-1975.